Tuesday 14 June 2011

Weight Watchin' Wednesday



Happy Wednesday! Today is my blogging day that I always dread but love at the same time. My Wednesday weigh in- weight loss day.  I am a mom and a wife at the same time, I cannot put everyone on a Diet so I dedicate this one day to healthy weight loss tips and recipes just for me.  Oh and also the dreaded weigh in day for myself.  I will not say my weight yet because I am too chicken but I will tell you that I have lost 1.5 lbs last week following this new lifestyle. Yay for me! And Ya for Weight Watchers!
 My heart is in the kitchen especially baking seriously high calorie beautiful desserts which is how my blogging days begun but everything is in moderation and balance.
Here below is a great ZERO Points food value list for those of you following the weight watchers new points plus program.

Apples
Asparagus {12 spears} {1 cup}
Banana
Green Beans {1 cup}
Blackberries { i cup}
Blueberries {1 cup}
Broccoli {1 cup}
Cantaloupe {1 cup}
Carrots { 1 cup~ cooked/uncooked} Baby {10 carrots}
Cauliflower {1 cup}
Celery {1 cup}
Cherries ,fresh {1 cup}
Clementines { 2 small}3 oz each
Coffee,black~no sugar {1 cup}
Cranberries, fresh {1 cup}
Cucumber {1 cup}
Fruit salad in water {1 cup}
Grapefruit {1cup}
Grapes {1 cup}
Kiwifruit {4 oz}
Lettus {1 cup}
Mushrooms {1cup}
Pears {1 cup}
Plums {2 small}
Onions, cooked/uncooked {1 cup}
Raspberries {1 cup}
Salsa ~ fat free {2 tbsp}
Scallions {1 cup}
Soy sauce {1 tbsp}
Soft drinks/soda~diet
Squash {1 cup}
Strawberries {1 1/2 cup}
Tea {1cup} no sugar
Tomato, fresh, canned {1 cup}
Tomato paste {2 tbsp}
Frozen veggies {1cup}
Zucchini {1 cup}

2 comments:

  1. New follower here. Would love a follow back at http://debbiedoescoupons.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete